Have yourself a very Merry Christmas with a love-inducing fiance Christmas card from Boomf. There is nothing more special than spending your Christmas with your loved ones, especially in this exciting time in your life. Incorporating a beautiful christmas card with your fiance’s Christmas gift has probably never been this easy.
This is a collaborative post
What To Write In a Fiance Christmas Card:
● Obviously, expressing your love and gratitude for your fiance would be something to mention, given that they have dedicated the rest of their life to you. Use your own words to do so.
● You could also write a few bucket-list ideas for the two of you to tick off as you waddle through life together.
● Researching a few Christmassy love quotes would also add a nice touch to your card.
● Customising your Fiance Christmas Card with a gorgeous picture of the two of you would probably win you a few extra brownie points.
How To Incorporate Planning For Your Wedding Into Christmas Gift Ideas
It may be a wise thing to ask your family members to contribute towards your wedding this Christmas with a few extra things you may need. With the rising price of living costs at the moment, asking for a little help from your family would make things a whole lot easier. Family members are always willing to give when it comes to weddings, and given that it would be Christmas as well, you’re more than likely to get a few extra things for your big day!
● You could ask to be gifted with a few table decorations
● If you have any family members that are experienced with confectionery, you could ask them to gift you with a vintage-type sweet table.
● You could ask someone to create a playlist for your wedding that symbolises you and your fiance.
● You could ask for a wedding album to slot all of your favourite wedding pictures in.
Although these things may not be very big cost wise, they will definitely help a lot and it would be fun to see how your family members view you as a couple.
What To Buy Your Fiance This Christmas
Buying your fiance a Christmas gift can be exciting, but also daunting. You want it to be something memorable, but you don’t want to choose the wrong gift. Here is a short list to inspire you for this year’s Christmas shopping:
1. Fun Experiences As a Couple
2. A Wedding Day Countdown Board
3. Wine Subscription
4. Engagement Socks
5. 100 Dates Scratch Off Bucket List
6. His and Her Matching Christmas Pyjamas
7. A Weekend Away Together
8. Cooking Class As a Couple
9. Painting Class As a Couple
10. Pottery Class As a Couple
These are just some ideas of fun and exciting things you can do together as a couple. There are so many different ways to celebrate your love for one another this Christmas and taking the time to get the right Fiance Christmas Card would mean the absolute world to your loved one. Be sure to visit the link above to find out.
How did I do?
Did you enjoy this post? Why not hang around and read a few more whilst you’re here. You might like Important Life Lessons To Teach Your Kids From An Early Age. And if you want to read some more of my usual kind of stuff, head over to my Mum Life section. You’ll find all things parenting with a tongue-in-cheek twist. Or if you want some days out and UK family holiday inspiration, click on the Travel section.
If you like a bit of social media madness, pop over to my Facebook page where you’ll be able to have a laugh at what ridiculousness goes on in my house with three very small boys on a daily basis. Warning – there is often sarcasm, and usually swearing. There are also great travel reviews and some AWESOME giveaways. Feel free to join my Twins, Tantrums and Cold Coffee – Shits and Giggles Parenting Group too, where everyone shares their hilarious stories.
If you like what you see, how about you check me out on Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter too.
And if you want to work with me, feel free to give me a shout here or at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you.